Lean Six Sigma and Special Skills Programmes
We wish to inform our clients that MBizM (Meridian Biz Management) is registered with PSMB / HRDF to provide selected 1Malaysia Training Programmes.
The 1Malaysia Training Programme was established with allocation of fund by Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB). The Fund is for the employers to train the workforce under the upskilling and reskilling programmes to create a pool of competent, well trained and skilled workforce.
MBizM (Meridian Biz Management) offers the following programmes approved by PSMB under the 1Malaysia Training Programme for Lean Six Sigma and Special Skills Courses:
Important Points to Note for the 1Malaysia Training Scheme:
- Employers have at least have 80% levy balance to cover the course fee,
- Employers with levy arrears or unpaid interest are also eligible to apply,
- Employers do not have to seek prior approval from PSMB – Select programmes from PSMB Website,
- Employers log in to the Employer Information System (EIS),
- Notification of approval to employer and a cc. copy to Training Provider will be sent through email,
- Employees will undergo the training programmes,
- Employers are allowed to claim for allowable costs upon the completion of training and attached it with attendance list,
- An incentive of 20% based on the course fees will be given to the employers by the government,
- Employers will only cover 80% of the course fees which will be drawn from their levy balance,
- The incentive will be credited into employers’ levy accounts once training providers had submitted their claims for course fee.
For further information, please contact MBizM (Meridian Biz Management):
Unit No.1131, Block A3, Jalan PJS 8/9,
Leisure Commerce Square
(Pusat Dagang Setia Jaya),
46150, Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Eshan, Malaysia.
Tel: +603-7873 8485
Fax: +603-7873 8464
Contact Persons: Dr. Satnam Singh PhD / Mr. Harbans Singh